Live in Outrageous Architecture and be Very Green
Global warming and “thinking green” is often associated with a lifestyle that requires a sacrifice in comfort. Some fear the future might be about compromising, living smaller, life that is "less than," keeping the heater lower, anxiety to turn lights out or buy a small car. Transforming Architecture demonstrates an outrageous quality of life not available in traditional architecture regardless of the price. These sciences of transforming architecture create a lighter foot prints on earth, uses less materials and less energy needs, a broadly more functional, dynamic living environment.
Here are examples of “an outrageous quality of life”, living boldly, no need to live compromised in "Transforming Architecture."
- Living rooms that float on air undocking from the home, blowing the house wide open, the room placed anywhere on the patio (saving energy, enlarging the home, communing with nature.)
- Entire homes that track the sun producing energy for several homes. Use electricity without any guilt.
- Homes with 12 floor plans, the plans changing in seconds; reinvent your home for the rest of your life (expensive remodeling unnecessary, a new home from moment to moment.)
- Homes where every room has the main view, the home theater, the fireplace, the private deck; i.e. ever room has everything (a house that performs as if twice as large.)
- Home theaters that go to 3 locations; the home theater everywhere that matters (as well as out of every room as needed for peace and quiet!) Leverages technology, increases effective use of each space.
- Kitchens that reinvent from moment to moment; serious cooking kitchen, outdoor kitchen, big party kitchen, intimate kitchen (a monster kitchen in a small space, a vastly better home in a smaller footprint.)
See how to live big and bold, “rock your green,” with "transforming architecture."